Here are my tips for tracking Sensei this November 2011! :
1. My Sensei tracker for November 2011 is updated very frequently! You will want to refresh the site and check it out at much as possible.
2. Sensei is usually bigger than most penguins, and he will have quite the crowd around him.
3. When tracking Sensei, make sure to check out Mammoth, Blizzard, Yeti, and other popular servers! These are the servers Sensei will be found. Also while tracking, check rooms such as the Ninja Hideout, and the new Water Dojo. The Water Dojo was just released for Card Jitsu Water!
4. Sensei is a grey penguin that wears a big hat! He should be pretty easy to track if you know what you are looking for! Also, if you find him, make sure to get his background! All you have to do is click on his penguin, than click on the brown box.
5. Sensei changes servers every 15 minutes. He is also online during peak hours of the day. Therefor, late at night, Sensei might not be online! This tracker will help you the most on your journey to tracking Sensei.
6. Another way you can find Sensei, is by using my official Sensei Tracker for November 2011 chat! Most likely, we will be chatting in here, and we will be finding Sensei! Come in and join the fun! Click here, or just use the chat below!
-Lebron Jr 23