Hey there penguins! Ready to start tracking on Club Penguin? Well if you are, I have the right cheats for you! The Club Penguin Band has arrived for the 2011 Club Penguin Music Jam, and, my official Club Penguin Band tracker for June 2011 has arrived! The Club Penguin band has changed up their look, so you will have to pay extra attention this time! Who is the Club Penguin Band you ask? The Club Penguin band has been around since the beginning of Club Penguin and they have been providing the island with great music since 2005! Scroll down to start using my official Club Penguin band 2011 tracker and my official tracking chat!
Last Seen: Antarctic (Refresh)
Server: Tracking Now (Refresh)
Room: Tracking.. (Refresh)
Club Penguin Band Finding Tips and Cheats 2011:
1. When tracking the Club Penguin Band, make sure that you are checking major servers such as Mammoth, Abominable, and Blizzard.
2. The Club Penguin Band is constantly on the move, switching servers every 15 minutes or so. Make sure to keep that in mind when you are tracking them.
3. Take a look in the V.I.P room. That is a common room for the Club Penguin Band.
4. The Club Penguin Band are four different penguins and they will not always be together. They always will give out the same background as the other though.
5. If you are faced with large crowds, make sure to check your “in room” list. This list shows you every penguin in the same room as you. If you see G Billy, Stompin' Bob, Petey K, or Franky, their avatar will be smiling.
6. Last, have fun and keep trying. We know it is not easy, but with our tips and chat, you will be on your way to finding the Club Penguin Band!
- Lebron Jr 23